As members of the Bluegrass Cycling Club, its board and committees we will:
- Listen to all ideas and consider alternative perspectives.
- Acknowledge and respect our visitors and guests.
- “Call the question” in a meeting if the discussion becomes repetitive.
- Address any issues that arise with others one on one within three days.
- Avoid talking about an individual or specific situation during a meeting unless the discussion is relevant to the meeting.
- Challenge/criticize issues or ideas and not the person presenting the issue or idea.
- Speak for ourselves without generalizing.
- Have one conversation at a time and avoid side conversations.
- Engage in the meeting by avoiding phone calls, checking e-mails,
working on laptops or other distracting activities during the meeting.
This code of conduct was reviewed and adopted on 08/11/2010